Increase your TOEFL iBT score by increasing your speaking and writing scores. How? By using the strategy called argument mapping. Why argument mapping? Because the TOEFL iBT speaking and writing sections are all argument-based tasks. That means if you want high speaking and writing scores, you must know how to mapout (develop and deliver) spoken and written arguments, quickly and proficiently. With argument mapping, you will be able to do just that. Best of all, you can apply argument mapping to all six speaking tasks and both writing tasks. That means you will spend less time reading about strategies and more time practicing them.
You Will Also Learn:
* Essential rhetorical strategies and opinion development strategies
* Step-by-step basic responses for all speaking and writing tasks
* Step-by-step advanced responses for all speaking and writing tasks
* Step-by-step emergency responses for all speaking and writing tasks
* How to revise your spoken and written responses to maximizescoring
* How to rate spoken and written responses quickly and proficiently
Click here to download it from Rapidshare
If the links collected in this post harm your feelings, please write to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; and the links requested will be immediately removed. Thank you!